Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Big on Bacon, Cheeseburger

I'm a huge cheeseburger fan, but to quote Pulp Fiction: "I just don't dig on swine" I add: "On my burger." However, at McCabe Pub on Murphy Road in Sylvan Park I occasionally break that rule. McCabe doesn't mess around with their thick patty loaded with pickles, onion, lettuce, tomato and PLENTY of bacon. Have a few beers (decent selection for a neighborhood watering hole) and try their other pub grub. The potato skins and chicken wings rock. Great place to catch a game at the bar or go after a game. I like sitting on the porch in the fall/spring. Service is spotty so come to chill.

On a side note, I am working on a cheeseburger tour next month. Please, email me if you want to help! bmyrick@musiccityeats.com Until next Monday....

KEEP EATING OUT, NASHVILLE!

No comments: