Monday, October 29, 2007

Thin crust heaven

While the chain pizza boxes tout "thick crust" I still love those thin pieces of heaven. Mostly, I love scarfing down several pieces and not feeling like a four ton cow. It's hard to beat the pizza in NY and Italy. However, this is little-ole'-Nashville so I'm quite happy to have the new (and should be much buzzed 'bout) Italian Market. It's right off I-40 on 51st Ave. North. Easy to access for to-go pie. Talk about thin crust, this may be one for the record books. Their chef is Lee Guidry who has lots of "real Italians" working in-house creating fabulous antipasto, paninis, salads and pizzas. They will mix up the toppings at your request. We had the Margherita and added pepperoni and onions. They load on some huge pepp! Also, check out their small market boasting imported olive oils, vinegars, pasta and sauces.



KEEP EATING OUT, NASHVILLE!

Featured site:
Italian Market 615-298-3811

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to add New Haven, CT to the list of hard to beat pizza!ce2

Brooke Lovelace said...

I love regional pride:)