Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thank You, Music City

Yes, I know I should be telling you where to go this weekend after you are up to your ears in turkey. Long story short, I apologize you won't have a Turkey-Week-In-Review. I promise to get back in gear late next week or the following. Those new, fantastic reviews will come just in time for the alcoholidays/eataholidays/shopaholidays. However, I know you'll forgive me since you're busy eating with fam.

I've been in NY (and am going to spare you all the wonderful details of my eat-a-thon) and will leave for Central Florida Wednesday. Although I'll be celebrating Thanksgiving in the Sunshine State, I'll be thanking our dear Lord I no longer live in Atlanta but in friendly, laid-back Music City. Amen.

Until I can revive myself from a turkey coma...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Featured sites:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/
I list this because it has a day-by-day game plan for you this week so you can throw a rockin' Thanksgiving dinner. Good luck. And email me if you just have to know where I ate in NY:) bmyrick@musiccityeats.com

No comments: